You can set custom animations on any element on a page. Here’s how you do it:
- First, open the Page Designer.
Option A: Select Launch Page Designer from the Page admin (when viewing the admin side of the website). – OR –
Option B: Select Page Designer from the top navigation bar (when viewing the public-facing page)
- Hover over the module you want to edit. A blue or orange box should appear around the module.
- Click the wrench icon or click anywhere inside the blue or orange box.
- When the dialog box appears, click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Animation area or collapse the Spacing and Visibility areas.
- Select an Animation entrance effect. You can choose from nearly forty different animations.
- Select a Delay (in seconds). We recommend leaving this at zero.
- Select a Duration (in seconds).
- Click the blue Done button in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Select Publish to make your changes public.
Reach out to us at (503) 999-5740 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.